Thursday, December 12, 2013

December 11 : have you ever consider to stop trying ?

Yesterday I had  my appointment with Jenny , a Clinical  Psycologist that is treating me  from a month ago, she is worry that even though I keep having this failed pregnancies , I still want to keep trying for another baby. I even ask for the option of medical termination of  the pregnancy coz I wanted to move on fast , get better and then try for another baby ASAP.

 Is the  desire of having a baby becoming the center of my life? could I ever be happy in the case I can't have a baby ?

Jenny made a point about other women with different circumstances , other women that couldn't have  babies  for  whatever reason, and she ask me if I ever  though about this possibility . ( but I am not another women, I can't stop trying, I don't want to ...)

I brooke on tears, I know is "loco" is  crazy , but I don't wanna stop trying .  I feel that I am so close , and If I give up now,  I would  live probably wondering about that little  baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Translate

 
PLEASE ASK YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE FOLLOWING ANY OF THE TRATMENTS I HAVE MENTION IN MY BLOG