Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Unexplained Recurrent Miscarriages : Baby number 5

Hello Everybody,
My name is  Johanna  and everybody calls me YoYo.  I am a spanish speaking  girl  living in Australia 7 years ago , so please I apologise in advance If my  English  is not the best .
Today is my  first post  ever.
My purpose with this blog is telling you my story, and may be help you  to find  the answers you need  to overcome  your current situation or just to let you know that  you are not the only one , I was there too  and many other women  were  and are there too . This blog  is my way of looking  for  healing for myself , healing through  expressing what for years I have been never been able to  properly talk with anyone.
This is my way to reach that like me  have a history of  ”unexplained recurrent/repetitive  miscarriages”.
I am 33 years old ,  and I have been pregnant 5  times .
As a matter of fact  I am currently pregnant  I supposed to be 8 weeks  or more  but my last ultrasound  1 week ago  shows  5 week 4 days  embryo ,  heartbeat:  59 Bpm,  they found  fetal pole too .
About 3 weeks  ago , the embryo  seems to be  6 weeks 2 days,   they found  heartbeat:  47 Bpm  consistent with a bradycardia  (very low heart beat) The radiologist  advised nothing to worry about as it might be that babies heart Just start  Beating  .
Even though  I am freaking out , a  heartbeat , was the last request from the doctor at  the hospital  , before  he would authorise to give me  the  prescription for Clexane .  Clexane  is one of the drugs I am currently using to prevent   my body of producing  clots.  Was very difficult  to convince  my doctor  at the hospital in Australia l to  prescribe it.

The doctors at the Townsville hospital  consider that Protein S deficiency   was not low enough as to  prescribe  the Clexane . ( my results were 47 , normal ranges start at 59 )   I am also  a low positive for the Anticardiolipin antibodies, for which they send me to take  baby aspirin  and folic acid .
So today  Monday 2 of December of 2014 ,  at 4 pm  I got  to visit the “North  Xray ” for another ultrasound .  Is currently  8.46 am , I have  a Psychologist appointment  ( thanks for the mental health  government fund for this )  and then  I have to wait to   see the results in this ultrasound .
I had  1 ultrasound last week  at the hospital that shows basically nothing   but the heartbeat , and one previous that one 3 weeks ago that shows  the most beautiful thing I  ever saw in my life :-)    That day I couldn’t  believe what my eyes were looking :-)   I had 5 previous pregnancies , the 2 last ones , blighted ovum . But  in this one , a little embryo  develop :-)  was  amazing , tears were falling from my eyes  .
Little Chicken  6 w  2 d

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Translate

 
PLEASE ASK YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE FOLLOWING ANY OF THE TRATMENTS I HAVE MENTION IN MY BLOG