Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 3 2013 : Vanished embryo ? or retained miscarriage ?

I have been sitting in my room trying to find answers ,  If you have ever live a miscarriage , you have an Idea of how it feels  like .
  • What happen with my little baby ?  how is possible for an embryo to vanish/ to disappear and become  a blighted ovum within a week ?
  • What will happen next ? am I going to allow the doctors to preform  a 5th  D&C ?  would it be possible to have a “medical abortion” instead ?
  • On monday I have contacted Dr Professor  Gavin Sacks in Sydney  with the hope he could help me to save this pregnancy .But the pregnancy is lost already . Should I still going and see him  as  it will be very expensive  and possible nothing we can do right now .
I haven  sitting around  just thinking in all the things that happen last week after monday I was in my ultrasound appointment .
I was very very upset , I think I cry a lot  that day and that night .
Next day I was little bit more upset ,and  at night and when Brad touched me he  told me I had little bit of  high temperature , so he put  some cold  compress on my body to lower my temperature , the whole week I had  night sweats and  one of the  days I complaining  of sore throat  , I also went to the doctor  because I was having Cystitis , so he send me a course of antibiotics .
on thursday I went to a doctors appointment and I ask for blood tests to see my progesterone levels and my hcg leves .
On friday , I went to visit my friend Mia  who is  pregnant ,   we  had  some homemade smoothies  and a muffin :-)  it was actually a good day .  When I came back home  I went to  Pee and then I notice  a  thick red line in my undies . I called Brad , He said , Is better this way ,  you are having a natural miscarriage , just let it  happen .  :-(  we  hug ,  I cry .. ..  I was prepared for having a natural miscarrige , I went to sleep , and next day  , there was nothing in my  undies , so I assume It was probably  little bit of spotting , I blame  the fact I the day before I took my drugs  little bit late  ( I’m talking about the prednisone  and the aspirine )  That saturday , I actually felt  very good , I felt  little bit pregnant again , and my boobs were sore again  ( my boobs stopped  being sore about a week  before  but as I am taking prednisolone and  clexane  I though may be  my pregnancy  symptoms were hidden  because of the drug ,  on saturday I started some vitamin B6 and B12   , and I just felt my energy  was back .
Sunday , I got my  Hcg  levels and Progesterone levels  results , I was not totally happy , but I actually felt more relax  my progesterone levels went up  , not  too much , but double from  7.7  to 15.55 nmol/l   in   about 3 weeks , still  very low  considering  the healthy progesterone levels  during pregnancy start at 39 nmol/L ,  my HCG levels  Increase , but   not double or even triple in this 3 weeks , but they increase and I  was still within normal levels . My Hcg  Actually  shows  little bit of my past pregnancy in 2012  in which  my levels didnt past the 1400′s  range .
I really though this pregnancy  was gonna be the one .  Actually I always kept the ilussion  that every pregnancy was gonna be the one .

progesterone hcg levels

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Translate

 
PLEASE ASK YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE FOLLOWING ANY OF THE TRATMENTS I HAVE MENTION IN MY BLOG