Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Ultrasound number 4 : Little Embryo , Where are you ????

Last week on Monday I had my ultrasound number 3 , and I was devastated with the results , embryo suppose to be 7 or 8  weeks , but is almost invisible in the ultrasound  , the radiology Technician and I we only could see a little point  hidden in a corner  with a clear  heartbeat of 59 bpm , she say  the embryo looks like  5 weeks and 4 days .
4 weeks ago  I had an ultrasound and it shows a  6 week  2 days baby with signs of  bradycardia  ( only 47 bpm  )
Today Monday 2 of december  Scan number 4 :  I got the  worse radiologist technician I ever had , very arrogant and stink  cigarette oddor. It was disgusting  but I had to do it , I was needing some answers  or some relief  after last  week .
So first  I ask if it was possible to have a female  conducting the ultrasound ,( but there was none) , as I have a retroverted uterus that in many cases don’t let see anything  in the scans so we always finish doing  vaginal scans  .
The initial ultrasound of my womb  shows  the sac , but he actually though I was too early . When I explained  that I already had 3 previous scans,  he look at me  as If I am crazy , when I try to explain that we saw the heartbeat  and the little embryo 3 weeks ago .
He say something  like ” is very clear  there is nothing here ”  so I beg him to please  perform a vaginal  scan  as I would prefer it .
although  the technician was very uncooperative, he was very unkind and  even unprofessional , he still perform the Vaginal Scan ,  I guess because my hubby was there trying to support me , and gave him  the look .
Although the radiologist  didn’t mention  anything during or after the scan , Brad and I we could  see it , It looks like a  blighted ovum , I know blighted ovums , from my last  2 pregnancies , the difference  today it was that I am  sure that 1 week ago  there was still  a little embryo  with his heartbeat  and fetal pole there  and  3 weeks before that scan , I  could perfectly see  the little embryo with his heartbeat .
so what happen today ?
where is my little baby ??
I am totally  devastated ,  I can not think , I can not  function . I was thinking something was wrong , but  today  is totally  worse ,  my little  embryo has vanished from  the sac ……    what a day  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Translate

 
PLEASE ASK YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE FOLLOWING ANY OF THE TRATMENTS I HAVE MENTION IN MY BLOG